Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Michael Kevin's profound take

“God always comes at the right time...
very important: read it until the end because a prayer shall never be never spared.
Thank you
God bless your eyes for reading this message.
Don't let this message die of cold:
After reading it, pass it on to others.
Remember that God's message can make a big difference in someone's life close to you.
Please read with faith, because it is an impressive prayer.
Believe it and you will be blessed
Luke 18,27:
He said to them, " what is impossible for men, is possible for God."
The problem with many of us is that we do not believe that God will open a window and shed blessings that we will not have room to receive Trust He is faithful to his word.
God never lies and his promises are safe.
My prayer for you today:
The eyes that are watching this message will not see or desire any evil;
The hands that will send this message to others will not work in vain,
The mouth that says Amen to this prayer will laugh forever.
Stay in the love of God sending this prayer to all your acquaintances.
Have a lovely trip in life!
Trust The Lord with all your heart and he will never fail you, because he is awesome!
If you really need a blessing, keep reading:
Divine Father, most affable and most loving God, I beg you to bless abundantly my family and me.
I know that you recognize that a family is more than each of those who make it up, for all those who believe and trust in you.
Father, I send a prayer of supplication of blessings, not only for the person who sent me this prayer, but also for me and for all whom I have sent this message.
And that the strength of the union in prayer for those who believe and trust in you, be more powerful than anything else.
I thank you in advance your blessings.
God merciful father, free from more debts,
and economic burdens to the person who reads this prayer.
Send me your wisdom so I can be a good admin of everything you've given me.
Father,
I know you are wonderful and powerful and that if we obey you and give your word and we have the faith of the size of a mustard seed, you will fill us with your blessings.
I thank you Lord the recent blessings I have received and the blessings that will still be coming, because I know you are not done with me yet.
In the name of Jesus Christ I beg you. Amen.
Our Father Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come....
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and Forgive
us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us Not into temptation,
but deliver us from all evil.
For thine is the Kingdom and the
Power, and the Glory, Forever and Ever.
Amen.
Glory to the father.
Glory to the son.
Glory to the Holy Spirit.
As it was one in principle, now and always, for the centuries of centuries. Amen.
Take a moment and share this message
on your wall as soon as possible.
In a short time you will have made numerous people pray to God, one for the others.
Then sit down and look at the power of God working in your life....”
YOUTUBE.COM
Advertisement : The following symphony is a personal reflect of my theological convictions. I don't force anyone to embrace them. As a musician, my work cons...

No comments: