Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gosh -I Chose the 'Right' Photos of Our Cadets.--Hidden Messages Anyone!!..and Their Reading Materials ---Before the Big Blogs ...

The Cadets At West Point are 'artists ' in their own right and Send Messages - Hidden or Overt...
Brad Thor ---I chose the photo of the Cadet with the Thor novel (Dec.1)..I read it myself....
This is from the article linked below...
1084.jpg

_However, a photo with a glimpse of a book being read by a cadet sitting behind the "Kill Bin Laden" reader might have been of more interest to conservative readers (though at least one conservative blog spotlighted it).

That book, Brad Thor's The Apostle, according to another Publisher's Weekly excerpt at Amazon.com, deals with "Robert Alden, the new and naïve U.S. president, [who] has just taken office with a landslide victory, due mainly to the assistance of strategist Stephanie Gallo, who 'delivered the mainstream media for him on a silver platter.'"_

The links were dated Dec 2& Dec 3-- -Mine Dec. 1 !!!
Well-You read the 'biggies' and tell me---I love it---and to think I was going to stop blogging...!!!
http://carolmsblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/cadets-reading-while-waiting-for.html
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/199802.php
http://rawstory.com/2009/12/cadet-waiting-president-caught-reading-antiobama-book/

5 comments:

MathewK said...

As i said elsewhere, it's good to know that at least some institutions are turning out folks with brains and the ability to see wankers when they're prattling on at them.

MathewK said...

No wait, that was here. LOL.

christian soldier said...

MK-LOL--you brought an early morning smile-thank you!!!!

Danny Wright said...

I have never heard of or read that book, so I didn't understand your previous post with that photo when you published it. That other blog probably stole your picture and your idea. :-> This happens to me sometimes when I will say something on my blog and have the same idea repeated by Rush or someone, though not often. It is always affirming.

christian soldier said...

Dan- You too!!
Remind me to tell you about RINO sometime---Loooooong before blogging---