Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Detroit-Warren..Michigan -MSM- Report on Theft of McCain Signs for Free Pizza...

and give free advertising to the pizzaria...
If I didn't know Detroit and Michigan as well I do -I would have thought the reporters were part of the spoofs provided by Onions Media:

Here's the actual vid on the coverage:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7687558&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.11.1

Vandalism and Theft-aren't both offenses against the law?!!!!

C-CS

6 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Where's my pizza? My sign gets stolen and/or defaced all the time. The jokes on them, though. I have an unlimited supply!

christian soldier said...

pcc--You lucky! Not even my Rep.Womens' group can get them!
I'm thinking of making one of my own!

shoprat said...

Detroit area and the Democratic Party. They are two things that quit surprising me a long time ago.

christian soldier said...

sr- sad-isn't it..
Detroit used to be such a beautiful city.

cube said...

Can you imagine the outrage if the pizza place was asking for Obama signs?

Just last night (Tuesday) my neighber had one of his McCain/Palin sign kicked down. Just angry brutish people who want to stifle free speech.

christian soldier said...

cube-you've got that right---It's a sad day when we have to have second thoughts about showing our conservative 'stripes' for fear of having our cars keyed-houses vandalized---etc.