Monday, March 4, 2013

Even the RIGHT Takes a LEFT for Gun Control

 SCJ -A. Scalia - I had read -in the past -that some of our supposed "Conservative" Judges were waffling on certain issues important issues (like abortion) and this article on gun control proves it!

"But in Heller, Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority, went out of his way to say the Second Amendment does not prohibit the government from banning certain types of weapons, or imposing other restrictions."

My question -Judge- if you can ban one --is that not the nose of the camel- stuck into the tent- to give the government the 'right' to ban another and another and another!!?
http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/03/04/the-lost-fight-for-gun-control/?subscriber=1
The linked article is encouraging--enjoy the read---my friends..

1 comment:

Trekkie4Ever said...

This is my take. I will never give up my gun and I will never relinquish my right to bear arms.

This government, no matter what party the represent have absolutely no right to infringe on my rights.