Tuesday, April 9, 2013

benghazi - officers Oath -and link to 700 special op vets -call on congress -from Malkin

Thanks to Oath Keepers:
Officers Oath

Officers Oath

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

"Your Oath NEVER expires! It's time to keep it!"
My Take:
The OFFICERS (Admiral and et al) who knew about the attack -and were told to 'stand down;
Should NOT HAVE followed the 'order' to Stand Down--
They have a job to do and it is to protect US citizens and the Constitution!!
NOTICE-the Officer's  Oath does NOT INCLUDE THE WORD P R E S I D E N T !!

as to bho-
well-
he hates the military- the US - and the Constitution--
Carol-CS
http://michellemalkin.com/2013/04/08/endthecoverup-com-700-special-ops-vets-call-on-congress-to-establish-special-select-committee-on-benghazi/comment-page-1/#comment-1430347

No comments: