Thursday, November 13, 2008

BAILOUT RRRR Senators TRY TO SHOW SPINE and CONCERN -TOO LATE NOW>>>

Three Republican US Senators send letter to Paulson about their "deep concern" that the TAX $$$ of U.S. citizens (MY MONEY) for the BAILOUT are not being used properly!

On November 13th, 2008 at 3:59 pm, Christian Soldier said:

My Republican “friends”…
PLEEEEEASE don’t PLEAD ignorance or “deep concern” NOW…

The time to have taken a STAND with A SPINE!!!....

WAS when the $700,000,000.000.0000,0000000000000000+++
was put before you for THE VOTE!!!!

That would be my $$$$$$$$ and the $$$$$$$ of my fellow -HONEST citizens!!!!!!!

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/13/senators-to-paulson-you-lied-tarp-died/

I hope my anger is not showing TOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
C-CS

5 comments:

shoprat said...

Better late than never I suppose.

christian soldier said...

sr-I always appreciate your calming take on events...thanks..
Sometimes it's hard for me to quiet the Irish part of my DNA :-)
C-CS

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

And it will only get worse.

christian soldier said...

pcs-:-) 4 years of being hot under the collar....I'd better start running and riding again!...
C-CS

christian soldier said...

pcc-thanks for the heads up re: the JFK theft...on your blog.
C-CS