Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Red Envelopes Sent To BHO-A Great Success!!!

Red Envelopes-Representing the shedding of innocent blood...

White House Staffer: Two Million Red Envelopes Came to Obama Against Abortion

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
Apil 7, 2009

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A White House mailroom staffer has confirmed that nearly 2.5 million red envelopes have made their way to President Barack Obama to protest his pro-abortion record. The staff member says the campaign is one of the largest efforts he can recall in his 35 years working at the White House.

The mailroom worker, identified in a WorldNetDaily interview as Steve, helps oversee the mail destined for the president.

Asked if he had seen a deluge of red envelopes in recent weeks, Steve responded: "Uh, yes. Believe me, they made it here."

"Quite frankly, there was definitely a deluge of mail coming through," he laughed. "I had to handle them all."

Though President Obama is in Europe on a foreign trip, the White House worker said the Obama administration has noticed the flood of red envelopes against abortion.

"I've been here 35 years, so I've seen presidents come and go," he told WND. "This campaign ranks up there with the big ones."

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4972.html

A note to my pro-death aquaintances out there---I made the change from my early-mis-training-you can to!

BTW-I have notced that EVERY time God came down on his people in the Old Testament - it was because of child sacrifice OR the SHEDDING OF INNOCENT BLOOD...Today-ABORTION!!!

C-CS



No comments: