Saturday, November 7, 2009

Juxtapositon at West Point-Muslim Diversity w/Red Hot Marina and Trace Adkins Honoring our BEST ---You Decide...

I knew that there were very few Muslim Cadets at West Point in 2002-they met in a room--and that- by 2006 the numbers had grown to where they needed a mosque...good 'ol Infidel Bloggers posted this information before I even started blogging!...So-I give you the link plus a couple others....

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2006/10/mosque-at-west-point.html
http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/3431
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53371

Marina:at West Point w/ the musical talents there:
Listen to her words---and her 'diversity' intro...and-as I see it--it IS all about her and her PC spin...


(I had to add this ---has no thing to do w/muslims or diversity....just because I admire Trace Adkins....and of course our West Point musicians....)
and then view the Tracy Adkin's video --He talks about practicing at West Point--It is about our soon to be warriors...not about him...

3 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

This is disgusting.

christian soldier said...

PCC-It is--I've been upset about this for several years....

Z said...

I'm sorry, but a simpleton could write that melody and someone else probably orchestrated for her.
This gave me a stomach ache.
We're all ONE UNDER THE SUN until one of 'yours' kills 13 innocent of US at Ft Hood, huh?
Start marching against muslim terrorism, I'll give you another listen, MARINA. Blech!!

ptui