Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Intersection of Church and State-Lutheran Production--

I've been praying for a long time that Lutheran leaders would study the Founding of this great Republic  and stand up for Constitutional percepts---when President Harrison went before Congress-I knew that my prayers were being answered--
http://carolmsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/harrison-lutheran-bold.html
NOW THIS!!  You have got to see the trailer for the program!!!
http://intersectionofchurchandstate.com/

Stand Tall Lutherans and all Christians!!!

2 comments:

Z said...

Harrison is such a good guy; it puzzles me that he doesn't step in more at various diocese. Maybe it's because they don't have diocese? How wonderful if there was better control of goings on..........

ANyway, having said that..he did a spectacular job at Congress and this movie, though it kept halting for me on that video, sounds great!!

christian soldier said...

Z-glad Harrison is Pres.
His actions and this video and site- give me encouragement that the Lutheran Church and other Christians are now seeing the 'light' are are willing to take a stand!