Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If You Are Pro-Death-Don't read this Message.....

It Is An Un Born Human...
Sanger's Planned Parenthood-supported by your tax dollars and mine... ignores statutory rape and the laws of the individual states.....

My admiration for these young people knows no bounds.....They don't just talk -talk= talk - they ACT.....

http://www.liveactionfilms.org/

ACTIONS- using the creative gifts that God has given (art-photography-music-acting-writing-computer technology etc. ) has been my prayer for about 15 years...
It warms my heart to see that my prayers have been answered via these young people!!!!!

Carol-CS

3 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

God almighty. And our tax dollars help fund Planned Parenthood.

christian soldier said...

PCC-that is correct!
I'm wondering when pro-life..tru conservatives are going to say ENOUGH!
C-CS

christian soldier said...

true conservatives...