Friday, March 12, 2010

Julian Slim (Hadad)-World's Richest-and From Mexico..

Yesterday I posted about the National ID card and I brought up that Mexico had the world's richest man --and--my question was -- do our 'royals' in government know something we do not?...
Slim learned his first business lessons from his father, Julian Slim Haddad
World's Richest Man
Remember we gave BILLIONS of US $$$$$ to Mexico for Calderon to buy helicopters - drones and etc to 'man the boarder'...
Well a Mexican military helicopter was doing 'reconnaissance' in Texas ...
Mexican Military Helicopter over Texas

Look to my post below--ask why Shamnesty is being perpetrated now--National ID card-now--Mexican (bought w/ US taxpayer $$$) helicopters flying over Texas...and the richest man with the name Julian Slim whose father's last name is Hadad...
Then there is the drug cartel question...

My friends -I give you the above-to think about---the pieces seem to be separate---do they really fit together?
Also-how Spain treats our BEST fighting the very old war on Islam--third post down...
Remember-Mexico has a heavy Spanish influence!!! and-Were not the Moors in Spain?
This just came to me: my friend told me last night that he was trying to buy a home-but-that the lower priced homes (200-300,000 $$) were being bid up ---whose buying all of the properties both agricultural and residential? I notice it here in 'depressed' CA...

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

Hmm.

You've definitely given me something to think about.

midnight rider said...

Fight the national ID card, yes, absolutely. I posted same at IBA today.

Keep an eye on the helicopters, too. The drug cartels or Mexican gov't may indeed be using them to watch us and, especially, Border Patrol.

But Carlos Slim? He doesn't seem to fit in this picture. He may live in Mexico but he is 100% Lebanese. And he is not a Muslim but a Maronite Catholic (as is Robert Spencer) and so was his father, who came to Mexico in 1902.

He made his fortune in telecom (I'm in telecom, though currently out of work) and they make huge piles there.

I can't criticize him for that without then criticizing every other self made billionaire in the world.

christian soldier said...

P-yes-thanks to Rush - I - now always follow the $$$ esp. when it is my tax $$$$-

MR-since I believe in entrepreneur-ship--I have no problem with people making LOTS of $$$$ as long as it is done legitimately..
I plan on making enough to get my own jet and a residence on a large body of water..so I can view sunrises and sunsets w/an unobstructed view....
Thanks for the heads up on Spencer (have attended a speech or two early in his career) and have admired his bravery....

I do find it interesting that Carlos Slim does not use his father's last name...
ALA Mr. Slim has made his $$$ legitimately--I can use him as a roll model...the article quotes his take on his success..
Again-there is money to be made-and I plan on making LOTS too!!!
Dream BIG!!!!!

midnight rider said...

I think he actually ues the last name Helu though I don't know where that comes from.

Yeah, as far as I know he's legit. Saw it on TeeVee when it first came out a couple days ago. Nothing sinister just filthy obscenely self made rich. Good for him:)

From the little I've read, he's also pretty philanthropic, especially in preserving Mexico City and it's history.

christian soldier said...

I also like his take on charity--he believes in setting up situations where people improve-grow and learn to make their own way...

Ron Russell said...

You make many interesting observations. I don't know if the dots connect. I remember see the movie "El Cid" many years ago about driving the moors for Spain. Seems as though they have made it back. And as for the Spanish soldiers, ha!

MathewK said...

Seems like every one is out to get a piece of America, and those in charge are aiding them at every turn.