Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Overview of Alinsky's RULES...

As you know- I have been saying that we must read Alinsky's _Rules for Radicals_ in order to know how the Dark Side (Lucifer's Kids) think---
and - that Saul Alinsky gave honor to Lucifer in the RfR book...
Well-here is an overview of the Rules for Radicals...
Know your enemy!!!
RULES:
"True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within..."

To Note--bho's fellow professors did not like him-thought he was lazy....

Alinsky:

5 comments:

Ron Russell said...

The most dangerous enemy is the one that blends in with the crowd, but will be the first to stab you in the back when the opportunity presents itself. Today so-called revolutionaries are in reality counter-revolutionaries and are attempting to over-throw the values established by the American Revolution. We are the revolutionaries and those on the left are the enemies of the state.

christian soldier said...

RR-I - too- regard them as enemies of our great country...

WomanHonorThyself said...

enemies within my friend..sick!

MathewK said...

"True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within..."

Forget infiltration, they're running the show now.

The Nigerian Advance Fee Scam said...

Hai,
Ur blog is so nice and interesting. I have added ur blog in my blog.
To view ur link in my blog, visit http://scam419.blogspot.com/
.
I hope u will also add my blog in ur blog.
Thanks