Sunday, March 22, 2009

After This - I'm Taking a Rest From the STUFF-This Will Put Things Into Perspective..

A must read :

http://bloviatingzeppelin.blogspot.com/2009/03/letter-to-my-father-from-his.html:

From BZ:
At one point, transcribing this, the tears flowed freely down my cheeks. The words are ever so valid now as then. Words of wisdom. Common words of sense and insight. Words I wish to share with you. And words I need to embrace and remember. Words this country needs to hear and see.

Let freedom ring, brothers and sisters. We cannot, we must not, let this country fall. Our Fathers tell us so.

BZ

posted by Bloviating Zeppelin at Sunday, March 22, 2009

work." -Verto Alley, 1941
marksdadpic


C-CS

2 comments:

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Thank you so much for the kind words back on my post, and thank you for linking and mentioning me here.

BZ

christian soldier said...

BZ-you are welcome-your blog has been a favorite for quite some time :-)
C-CS