Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remember Our Fallen -9-11/We Do Not Stand Alone!!

When I first started this site- I did not know how to embed-so- I linked the Bud Horses honoring 9-11 - the ad was shown only once- at the 2002 Superbowl:
Thanks to MR at IBA - I now know how to embed!!-
You all know how much I love horses-this ad always brings tears-Noble Horses-Noble Remembrance...


I have also learned through this blogging experience- that people from other countries stand with us in the US! We are not standing alone!!! I thank them with all of my heart!!
from our friend in Australia- a fabulous tribute to 9 11:
We Will Not Forget
my post: Aussie Firefighters Run to remember 9-11/and UP DATE
From our friend in New Zealand-Not Forgotten-Not Forgiven

4 comments:

Kid said...

Never forget. When are where will the next one be?..........

christian soldier said...

TK-my guess-via the border tunnels from Mexico-because our weenies in Washington won't close it to illegal entry!!

William Stout said...

I couldn't agree with you more regarding our friends overseas. So often you hear about how hated we are, but to see tributes like what MK has done you know that we are not hated, but appreciated.

Like you, such friendships gladden my heart and they are greatly appreciated and it strengthens us and our nation immeasurably. I have come to understand it is not just the U.S. in the fight against terror, but the whole Western world. We are not alone despite what our enemies say.

christian soldier said...

WS-indeed ...!!