I got an head's up when I was told that Bibles were not to be sent in my boxes to the troops in 2002! so it is not just bho!!
This is a partial list of bho's sabatoge of our Military-
Just before a combat operation, military personnel flock to the
Chaplains for their blessing, or meditate quietly in their own solitude;
when they become Prisoners of War, they lean on their faith and the
Code of Conduct to give them strength. Obama’s Social Experiment on
Diversity, outlined in new regulations, has been forced upon members of
the US Armed Forces, military chaplains, and the civil service employees
that support the US military programs. They have attempted to diminish
the fundamental Judeo/Christian concepts that have been the foundation
upon which the US Armed Forces was built to strengthen it for 238
Aggressive anti-Christian actions by the Obama Administration are real, documented, and are escalating:
1. January 2010 — Department of Defense orders removal of tiny Bible references on military scopes and gun sights.
2. June 2011 — The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burials at National Cemetery.
3. August 2011 — The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory because it is based on a philosophy of St. Augustine.
4. September 2011 — Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of religious programs.
5. September 2011 — The Army issues guidelines to Walter Reed Medical
Center stipulating that no religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading
materials) are to be given to the wounded.
6. November 2011 — The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child because it is run by Christians.
7. November 2011 — The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 for a Stonehenge-type worship center for pagans, druids, and witches.
8. February 2012 — The U.S. Military Academy disinvites decorated war
hero LTG William “Jerry” Boykin, USA (Ret), and FRC Executive VP,
because he is an outspoken Christian.
9. February 2012 — Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read
archbishop’s letter from pulpit (Pilgrims fled England because they were
prevented from free speech from pulpit)
10. May 2012 — Obama administration opposes legislation to protect
the rights of conscience for military chaplains who do not wish to
perform same-sex “marriages.”
11. June 2012 — Obama administration revokes the long-standing U.S.
policy of allowing military service emblems to be placed on military
12. August 2012 — Lt. Col. Jack Rich, USA e-mails subordinates saying
they should be on the lookout for people who share FRC’s values because
they are not “Army Values.”
13. January 2013 — Obama announces his opposition to a provision in
the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act protecting the rights of
conscience for military chaplains.
14. April 2013 — Officials briefing for U.S. Army Reservists states
examples of “religious extremism” includes “Evangelical Christianity”,
“Catholicism”, and “Islamic Jihadist Terrorism” in organizations like
Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas.
15. May 2013 — The Pentagon meets with Mikey Weinstein and the
Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) who is trying to establish
new rules which would restrict the religious freedom of Christian and
Jewish military personnel (they shouldn’t have even given such a radical
anti-Christian an audience).
On November 5, 2009 at Fort Hood, a devout Muslim, Maj Nidal Malik
Hasan, USA (A. K. A. “Abu Wali”), who had been communicating with Al
Qaeda terrorist cleric, Anwar Al-Awlaki, in a series of 20 E-mails,
shouted at the top of his lungs, “Allah Akbar”, and used two hand guns
to kill 12 US military personnel, while wounding 31 US military and law
enforcement personnel. It was a radical Islamic terrorist attack
against American Christian military personnel executed on a US military
base; Al Qaeda spokesman, Adam Gadahn, praised “Abu Wali” as a Mujahid
Brother. The Obama administration through its spokesman, the Chairman
of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, insisted it was
not terrorism at all, but work place violence.
Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/06/obama-desecrating-the-us-militarys-sacred-pow-code-of-conduct/#ixzz2V5tOFCdF