Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Want Judge Nepolitano Back at FOX-Truth Teller/Does Not Fold / My Take-What Are the Miltiary Academies Producing!!

to note: Gen James Clapper-(AF ROTC)--Gen Keith Alexander-(USMA - West Point-same class as Gen. David Petraeus and Gen Martin Dempsey)--My research findings as to where they were educated--
A person I trust told me once-"Don't think that West Point or AFA are perfect."
I am losing respect for the Military Academies--

Summation of Judge Nepolitano's article--:
Think about that: The very people in whose hands we have reposed the Constitution for preservation, protection, defense and enforcement have subverted it.
Snowden spoke the truth. Knowing what would likely befall him for his truthful revelations and making them nevertheless was an act of heroism and patriotism. Thomas Paine once reminded the Framers that the highest duty of a patriot is to protect his countrymen from their government. We need patriots to do that now more than ever.
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/06/27/napolitano-the-truth-shall-keep-us-free/?subscriber=1
Of Course- I read the entire article- thus - my research on the "GOOD" Generals -SARC--

3 comments:

highboy said...

I'm not big on Thomas Paine but he was bang on in that statement.

WomanHonorThyself said...

so disheartening at times Carol but keep believing girl!!!

IanH said...

As an outsider, I keep reading about how dissatisfied people are in the US about their leaders. It is disconcerting for sure. Why is there no movement to impeach some of the players?