Sunday, July 5, 2009

Faith Blog--

Thank you - my friend Z- Your Faith blogs are an inspiration...and sweeter than mine...http://gollygeeez.blogspot.com/



My verse: Luke 19:13 -14
and He (Jesus-thus-GOD) called His ten servants and delivered them ten pounds and said unto them , OCCUPY TIL I COME...
But his citizens hated Him, and sent a message after Him saying, We will not have the man to reign over us...
And it came to pass, that when He was returned, having received the kingdom, then He COMMANDED these servants to be called unto Him, to whom He had given the money , that He might know how much every man had gained by trading....
(BOLD Letters are mine)

A direct COMMAND from Christ Himself---to hold the high ground - that He won...
Are we doing it?
I say No--but - we are waking up ...

2 comments:

Maggie Thornton said...

It's nice to come across the Sunday Faith Blogs. Short lessons that we often don't think about.

Thanks so much for coming by my place today and commenting:-)

christian soldier said...

MMT- thank you for stopping by and for commenting on both of my latest posts...

I have a passion for our BEST (those who voluntarily serve in the military)and am glad you liked the photo of the little boy under the arm of a soldier...