Sunday, July 19, 2009

U.S. Ambassador to Honduras Betrays the U.S. and Hondurans....and- a Great Link for Information on Our Captured Soldier....

Our Captured Soldier-Wordsmith from Nantucket has an excellent piece with several revealing links....
http://hammeringsparksfromtheanvil.blogspot.com/

As to the U.S. Ambassador to Honduras--well - the Sec of State -Hillary- had better check him out--as should we--after reading the post--- I believe the good ambassador is not a lover of freedom and could be a traitor....:

http://carlosechevarria.blogspot.com/2009/07/us-amb-llorens-betrays-america-talks.html

You all will have to excuse me ---My frustration level is high-thus - light posting today...
I love my country and our BEST and am tired of playing NICE --and acquiescing to Rule # 4 from Alinsky's _Rules for Radicals_

3 comments:

Carlos Echevarria said...

Thanks Carol...Llorens is a rogue ambassador, a man totally out of control who ironically is going after anti-communist friends and business interestes of the US in Honduras.

This is odd, especially in light of the fact that Hillary has backed off and even in the White House, Robert Gibbs, gave Mel, at best ambiguous support this week.

christian soldier said...

CE- thank you for the heads up--the corruption in our own government has gotten so bad-"sloooowly' slipping in--that is why I will never VOTE for another LOTE..You know what I mean..Have a wonderful day - my friend...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for heads up..
___________________
Britney
Increase your brand popularity overnight