Monday, July 27, 2009

From my Favorite in France....When you can't Get the Truth Here....

http://serumdeliberte.blogspot.com/2009/07/gates-admire-le-raciste-malcolm-x.html

dimanche 26 juillet 2009

Gates admire le raciste Malcolm X

En 1994, au cours d'une conversation, l'ami de Barack Obama, le Professeur Henry Louis Gates, expliquait comment il était impressionné par le raciste Malcolm X.

Booknotes rapporte, via Free Republic:

LAMB: At one point you had a line in there, something to the effect, "My mother despised white people."

GATES: My mother hated white people.

LAMB: All her life?

GATES: Probably. I didn't know until -- in 1959 we were watching Mike Wallace's documentary called "The Hate that Hate Produced." It was about the Nation of Islam and I couldn't believe -- I mean, Malcolm X was talking about the white man was the devil and standing up in white people's faces and telling them off. It was great. I mean, it's what black people did behind closed doors, but they would never do it in -- I mean, they were too vulnerable to do it, say, where they worked, at the paper mill or downtown, as we would call it. And here was a guy who had the nerve to do that, and I think if I had been a character in a cartoon, my eyes would have gone Doing! -- like this. I couldn't believe it. As I sat cowering in a corner of our living room, I glanced over at Mama and her face was radiant. I mean, this smile -- beatific smile started to transform her face. And she said quite quietly, "Amen." And then she said, "All right now," and she sat up and she said, "Yes."

And she loved Malcolm X and she loved what the Muslims were doing.

EN PLUS: Gates immortalized communist, linked to radical black activists.

EN PLUS: Professor Gates held fundraiser for Obama.

EN PLUS: Gates lawyer was young Obama's mentor: Radical black activist tied to Black Panthers, supports reparations.

EN PLUS: Poll: Obama Gates gaffe opened some eyes

EN PLUS: House to consider resolution demanding Obama apologize to Crowley

10 comments:

shoprat said...

Another extreme left professor. Sadly he's just one of many.

christian soldier said...

That is the reason I encourage young students to become self taught - or - go to schools like Hillsdale....
C-CS

Z said...

I HOPE Obama apologizes..he's sure GOOD at it when he's apologizing for the wonderful things America's done!

Imagine a Black American Mother thrilled with insulting Whites that much; no wonder this jerk's like he is. And he had a white wife(or2?)...Mama must have been thrilled, huh?!!
Amazing tie-ins with Obama....thanks, CS

christian soldier said...

Z-I've been thinking about all of this and think we should make calls to Harvard as we did to Duke ( White LaCross Players) and demand that Gates be FIRED!!!!
The word OUTRAGED comes to mind...

The Thin Blue Line said...

excellent blog, it was a please reading it.

christian soldier said...

TTL-Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words....
On on my way over to your site now ...

Bryan said...

Mr. Obama should humbly apologize, not try to wash it away with a beer.

christian soldier said...

B-I hope the good Sgt. doesn't meet w/ bho...

Anonymous said...

Talk about double standards. Why is it with the blacks it is always about racism - get over it people. You are not nor ever have been slaves yet you are mired in that mindset of your ancestors. If this professor had simply acted as the gentleman he is supposed to be and answered the officer's questions none of this would have transpired. The officer was completely in the right to question this man. The caller did the right thing by reporting a possible break-in - you'd better believe Gates would have been screaming if there were a real break-in - what a horses a** that man is.

christian soldier said...

RG-you are so right--
I'll visit your site when I get back home...