Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cowardly Republican "leaders" Stop Dissing your Own...

-where are the REPUBLICANS!?????
OH-they are 'busy' acting cowardly-'reprimanding' one of their own =AGAIN!!!!
As for me-Congressman -Barton-I salute you...you should NOT have been forced to apologize for telling the truth...
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/06/17/96059/congressman-20-billion-a-shakedown.html

It is time to call our Republican "leadership"--Ask them a question- always ask questions when calling..- one like-
"Are you going to continue to be democrat lite?" or-
"Are you going to get a 'spine?"
and have them get back to you...
it is always good to affiliate yourself w/ a group-even if it is a 'group of me-myself and I" -luckily - I am in leadership with several politically active groups so--
I have called the CRP -818 841-5210
National numbers...
RNC-202 863-8500
NRSC-202 675-6000
More later--

4 comments:

Kid said...

The republicans are not impressing me. A small number of individuals are but the party itself seems like obama lite.

christian soldier said...

TK-the R party has been dem 'lite' for a very long time...and - I can speak from personal experiential observation...they betray good candidates.

MathewK said...

Valid point Carol, obama has been shaking down America since his became president, bout time someone called him out for it.

I was reading elsewhere that there should be term limits imposed on congress-critters as some of you folks call them. Doesn't sound like a bad idea if you ask me, it'll at least be another way to get rid of the slimy rinos and even worse democrats.

christian soldier said...

MK-term limits will work only if we get rid of the entrenched bureaucrats that are behind the scenes and really run the show...with our tax $$$$