Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Romantics-This Is a Must Watch-The Proposal!

Every Woman would love to be loved like this-
I'm going to use the words of Steve at commoncents-because - I could not state it better!

"Too Cool! Watch how Matt cuts a Movie Trailer to propose to Ginny. THIS IS AWESOME!!"


"His girlfriend Ginny gets taken to the movie theater to see "Fast Five". After a preview for the Hangover 2, a trailer for a movie comes on. A trailer I made of her father and I where I ask her father for her hand in marriage. After he gives me permission, I race off to the theater she is at to ask her to marry me.
What she doesn't know is our familiy and friends are in the theater with her watching the whole thing, along with about 100 strangers ;-) "

3 comments:

Jg. for FatScribe said...

just watched this this morning at like 5:30 am. very touching. you're making me watch it again, Carol!

;)

Danny Wright said...

This is absolutely awesome. It's great.

christian soldier said...

Jg-you got to see it posted elsewhere!-You luck :-)

D-I thought so too ...