Friday, August 19, 2011

Perry-NO- NO -NO!!!

and I found a new blog too!
Homeschool MOM to boot!--Since I HS - and VERY successfully too- I identify with Terri-
http://gulagbound.com/19563/rick-perry-tied-to-agenda-21-globalist-policies/
Remember-he is supported by Norquist and his islam wife- and he supported Gore 's take on 'global warming' and et al...
I''ll have more for the list against Perry -the above should start you all thinking-
another - positive leaning list-you decide-'fair and balanced' am I!

8 comments:

lady di said...

everyone is entitled to one or maybe two mistakes. hell, i myself was wrong once back in 1974! i do not yet know who will receive my vote in 2012 but i do know we must unseat king obama.

Anonymous said...

It is quite a link.He includes excellent links that are hard to dismiss. Some time ago I did a post on China buying a radio station in Texas. Now I know why.

christian soldier said...

L-went to your site-enjoyed reading your takes-

christian soldier said...

B-I worry that the R 'insiders' are going to give another -Lesser of Two Evils- for whom to vote-
in other words- more of the same slow slide to tyranny--

MathewK said...

I was hoping that Perry would be a good candidate, but it seems that's not to be, perhaps he's one we can live with.

Kid said...

There is something about Rick Perry that bothers me.

GW Bush was supposed to be the alpha male type as well. And while I appreciated his devoted attention to the military, he did a lot of damage domestically. TSA, DHS, working too close with democrats. Didn't turn back Any liberal programs.

I'm still firmly behind Michele Backmann. (no pun intended)

christian soldier said...

MK-I just do not want another R lesser --

christian soldier said...

K-do not like his take on muslim sha'ria (sp) law--