Friday, November 4, 2011

Romney - Pro Abortion-NO on Romney

by his own words...
.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-governor-romney-worked-to-reassure-liberals-
quote from WP:

"He would be a “good voice in the party” for their cause, and his moderation on the issue would be “widely written about,” he said, according to detailed notes taken by an officer of the group, NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts.

“You need someone like me in Washington,” several participants recalled Romney saying that day in September 2002, an apparent reference to his future ambitions."

My Take:
No More R Elites who lie as well as the Ds-
NO Vote for the L O T E (Lesser of Two Evils) (copy write-Carol - CS)
my thanks to Veith at Cranach (on my roll).

4 comments:

Kid said...

If it's romney, I'm writing someone in. Seriously. If the weak kneed republicans push romney to the top spot, they deserve obama for another 4 years.

MathewK said...

The more i read about him, the more i start to think his beliefs are up for sale.

Another 4 years of numbnuts hussein, good grief!

christian soldier said...

K-I'll be writing in too-if it romney....

MK-his 'beliefs' are for sale-no honor in him---

Trekkie4Ever said...

I have never liked or trusted Romney. I look at candidates voting records. This is where you know where they really stand on all issues.