Friday, June 13, 2014

L A KINGS--STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

I am so happy-I have two teams that I love-the Red Wings (I was born in the Detroit area)-- 

AND - after living in LA (longer than in Detroit) I had to choose a CA- team --I saw the Kings  players from a executive box - several years ago - they were like beautiful cat's eye marbles- rolling around the rink- talented - with no direction- I said to myself-if they get organized w/ a great coach - they will win the CUP-So- I am going to chose the KINGS as my CA team! 

They got Sutter as a coach - and the rest is history-

Their First Stanley Cup in 2012 and now - their second -June 13, 2014 !!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the Kings.It ended at 12:30 a.m. on the East Coast.

Today is Flag Day and the birthday of the U.S.Army born on 14 June 1775

christian soldier said...

DP- thank you for your comment and for 'coming by' ...

Jg. for FatScribe said...

LA Kings, baby! Very happy for our team, Carol. Now, if we could only get an NFL team around here!

Jg.

christian soldier said...

J- HOCKEY for me- I'll 'root' for a football - but only for your benefit my friend (-: