Monday, November 22, 2010

New Poetry and Illustrations to Come

I'm going to focus on the 12 illustrations that are due Dec 15!!
So- Light postings - I will share some of them as I go - ASA my 'web master' is available :-)

Since Commoncents-always lists my site as a place to go - I will return the favor-thank you commoncents-
ALL of the sites on my roll are excellent or they would not be there-have fun!

BTW-as to TSA scanners-follow the $$$ -it is my understanding that Soros and a former D security official own shares in the companies that make the scanners...true?!
and the-American Traveler Dignity Act-
Hugs,
Carol

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

this TSA horror has to stopped before we become a police state !

christian soldier said...

sadly- it has been slowly sliding toward us - no one wanted to see it ...and stop it...