Thursday, May 13, 2010

Robin Hood- I Can See Why Cannes Is Not "All Aquiver" for the Ridley Scott Movie...It's Seems to Be a Truth Teller Against Oppressive Government

When I read that those liberal 'wonders' at Cannes were not thrilled w/the Ridley Scott-- ROBIN HOOD-I decided to post the trailer -after seeing it on my favorite French site..

Just to pique your interest --I'm posting quotes from the movie-when you read them and hear them --You've GOT to recognize the 1776 American Revolution and our present day government take over of property and liberty--with our SERVANTS in office honestly BELIEVING that they are ROYALTY (Nancy P-Babs -"don't call me ma'am" Boxer --bho-)
Shall I go on? NO-I think you get the picture!!!

Quotes from the movie-Robin Hood-
"The laws of this land enslave the people to its king!"
" Rise again-Rise again-until Lambs become Lions!"
"We ask for LIBERTY-LIBERTY by law!"
"I pray for a miracle."

"No king but King JESUS!"
OK!!!!!that's not from the movie :-)-that is the motto of the 1776 American Revolution AND my motto for today!!!!!

thank you Serum

3 comments:

MathewK said...

Yeah i can see why they'd be uncomfortable with such concepts, seeing how so many in the celebrity world supporting the rise of the nanny state.

christian soldier said...

MK-and I'm here in the middle of it all!!--You will be pleased to know that many in 'the business' are really conservatives!!!

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hmm...did you go see the movie? I'm put off by the actor and the class warfare idea of "rob from the rich to give to the poor".