Thursday, October 28, 2010

Voice Computers for Our Wounded BEST-Please Give...

Some of our BEST have suffered wounds to their hands and et al---Soldiers' Angels -Valour IT-are working to give them the means to communicate and stay active and informed.
You-my dear Patriot friends have been 'enlisted' for ARMY-

05.11.05.ProjectValIT.jpg
Blackfive is Team Army co-leader and I thank The Kid for giving the 'heads up'!
and-OOOO KKKK-----GO ARMY - Beat Navy-there I said it!! :-)
To All of our BEST in all of the service branches...

3 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Beat Navy....that's ok, all they were good for was giving us Marines a ride to the party anyways....

Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to become a regular Lurker!

Go Marines
Semper Fi, PS, Blackfive is a Great Guy.
Wollf

christian soldier said...

H-I will be back to visit yours as well--

Kid said...

Yea Baby !