Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christian Church Bombed in US/ Fiction?

The bombing of the Christian Church in Egypt brought to mind a scenario from the new Tom Clancy book _DEAD OR ALIVE_ >>>I had just finished reading it before New Year's blast of the Coptic Christian Church in Egypt>> that murdered 21 and injured 79>causing much damage and fear amoung my Christian brothers and sisters there!!
The book is about attacks on US soil >including a bombing of a Christian Church>by a well organized Islamic group-I recommend it highly--_Dead or Alive_
Coptic Church Bombing in Egypt

UP-date:WHY
ARK-Dead fish---
ARK-1,000 dead birds fall from sky-WHY


4 comments:

Jg. for FatScribe said...

Hi, Carol -- Happy New Year! and yes, I'd say that the Tom Clancy is a likely scenario simply b/c we see it happen quite often: some disgruntled jerk walks in to a church with a gun and starts shooting. turns my stomach when i think about it. my kids and i go to a fairly large church in L.A., and it crosses my mind more often than i care to admit. we are definitely targets at gatherings (whether the mall, Laker game, or church) like this -- ironically, the Muslims are more likely to die in their religious gatherings (funerals are a juicy targets for these losers) than Christians in the middle east. though, now, in Egypt and west bank, and iraq, Christians are moving to the fore for these ridiculous attacks.

i join you in praying for our brothers and sisters around the world and their protection in 20111.

christian soldier said...

FS-Good to have you back!
I'll be over!

WomanHonorThyself said...

Isslam is killing Christians worldwide ..pray girl! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND!!..xxoo

christian soldier said...

WHT-I have known it for many years-no response from my Christian leaders here-sad isn't it..
Hugs-