Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Russell Is Really Closing the Gap On Murtha! YE HA!!!

This brought a smile to my face -and I needed it -what with all of the BHO talk--
William "Bill" Russell is neck and neck with Murtha (Murtha the troop 'disser')!
I gave to Russell's campaign last fall-I give to worthy Patriots - nation-wide-because -when they make laws-we are all affected!

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/28/murtha-no-goddamned-way-will-a-virginia-carpetbagger-represent-my-district/

The others this Californian supports are:

West
Manion
McClintock

C-CS

4 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Love your "Joe the Plumber" sketch!

christian soldier said...

Thank you - pcc

shoprat said...

The tide has turned, but did it turn in time? I don't know.

christian soldier said...

s-r-it's never too late ...we may have to fight on different fronts...and remember to stick together - the 'lone wolf' gets picked off...