Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bush the Bail out BOY...-"...obligation to my successor..." Sacrifices Free Market Principals...Reminds Me of the "No New Taxes" of Bush Sr.

Remember-"Read my lips - no new taxes."? Bush Sr.

G . Bush = the same as Papa!

REEEEEECH across the aisle--like the L_O_T_E McCain..

The Republicans continually disappoint me ---do they all end up the same?

G Bush another bailout Boy---those of us in the US who are careful----only spend what we can afford-----pay our bills on time---THEY-the DARK SIDE-- and that includes the likes of Bush and McCain---do think WE are THEIR servants...
It's TIME for a COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!

ENOUGH!!!!!

I just got back from class - a final - and read about Bush and got really 'steamed'...

Hope I calm down soon----

Bush quotes:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jyyKrPjYt7VhpS8G8DrRkr18B0hA




No comments: