Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flu Shots Can Cause Deafness...Human EARS are Nothing to Mess With!!!

A friend of mine is DEAF in one ear due to a flu shot--
She had been taking such shots for years....

The EAR is often ignored but should not be....
The ear is VERY delicate -especially the inner ear...

WARNING-The government is here to HELP :and IT wants you to get your flu shot:
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
Appearing on morning news shows to step up the Obama administration's campaign for vaccinations, Sebelius said that "the adverse effects are minimal. ... We know it's safe and secure. ... This is definitely is a safe vaccine for people to get."

Wish I could find the drawing of a human ear that I did in university...
This is a rather concise video of the EAR...I encourage you to be informed...

7 comments:

midnight rider said...

I put this up, too. My commentary was a little more, um, colorful :)

Z-man said...

"the adverse effects are minimal"

So how does Sebelius define adverse effects and what is meant by minimal?

MathewK said...

Our government is pushing everyone to take the swine flu vaccine however on the sly they told GPs that if patients sue then for problems arising from it, they're on their own.

I don't trust government on most things and especially on health matters.

christian soldier said...

MR-it is a bit differently put...
Z-these 'mandatory' have caused health problems--make no mistake...
MK-are you saying you become wary when the government states-"I'm here to help you!??!!" :-)

Bryan said...

I prefer not to be an experiment.

christian soldier said...

B- that is what mass immunizations are...and-I don't want to be an experiment either....

BB-Idaho said...

Yikes!!
Been getting flu shots for the last 30 years. You know, attenuated virus, antibody response. In fifty years in the work force I missed three days, but never with flu. As for the ear thing, Whaa? Huh? can't hear you.
:)