Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Confess!!!-I Saw Avatar>>>

The advances in movie making technology and art production are AWESOME ---I encourage you- who decide to view it -to spend the little extra and go to the one with 3-D glasses !!!!
This is a comment I made at MK's post...:.............

I saw it --knowing it was going to be another lib skew --and probably anti -military ...I was right...
My art friends told me to see it -and 'just enjoy the awesome graphic and technical art' ---I was awed at the advances in movie making ..
NOW-We have to make movies !!!with the true message.....
C-CS

Guys-we can whine and complain OR-we can get our ARTISTIC ACTS together and produce movies that TELL THE TRUTH!!!
AND--our conservative 'friends' (actors-producers-musicians-graphic and technical artists) do not have to hide their beliefs in order to be 'hire-able' by the "BUSINESS"!!!!!

JUST FOUND THIS -THIS is what I am talking about---and from a 16 year old!!!!
h/t Cranach - Lutheran--http://www.geneveith.com/::::
"..... Maddy Curtis, a 16 year-old in a family twelve kids, four of whom have Down’s Syndrome, three of whom the family adopted. She sang a beautiful, expressive rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah,” which blew the judges away,..."



Maddy and her family put their toes 'to the line!!!'

8 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Wow. Her confidence and honesty are quite inspiring.

Jg. for FatScribe said...

very sweet ... so much more to life. great parents, obviously.

MathewK said...

What a beautiful young woman. Her family should be so proud of her.

Thanks for posting that Carol.

NEO, SOC said...

I saw it in regular film. But because you recommended 3-D, I am doing it.

christian soldier said...

PCC-she is an inspiration--
Like your post on newt the couch sitter...

FS-encouraging parents-hard to find...

MK-you are welcome-BTW-I commented again on your last post...you'll love the link that #10 gave....

NS-let me know if there is a big difference between the two-OK?!!!

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey girl..Loved Maddy too! have a great weekend my friend!:)

christian soldier said...

WHT-thank you and you too!!!

Gecko said...

Wow, what a lovely, natural young lady with a beautiful voice, good luck to her.