Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus the Christ Suffered for Me...

I have written a thesis as to the anatomical reasons that our Creator established the 'rules' of behavior-
Understand - the 'rules' were not established to 'keep us in line' as many atheists have told me--The 'rules' were established to keep the finely tuned Human (God's Image) body from becoming diseased- and I will write it here at another time ..
Just know that Jesus the Christ (God's Son) bore the torture as pictured in the video --for our Salvation...Watching it makes His sacrifice and suffering for me that much more heart rending...
Thank you Lord Jesus the Christ -for saving me -
and thank you _MK for the wonderful renditional reminder_….


Have a peace-filled celebration of our Lord’s grace – My Friends…
Happy Easter...
Carol-CS

6 comments:

Kid said...

Happy Easter Carol-CS

All things have a reason.

christian soldier said...

K-I'll be over to wish you the same-my friend..

Always On Watch said...

A blessed Easter to you, Carol.

WomanHonorThyself said...

Blessed holiday to you my friend.:-)

William Stout said...

Happy Easter to you Carol! I hope that it is blessed for you and your family :-)

MathewK said...

Happy Easter Carol and thanks for the link back.