Monday, May 16, 2011

Take Back Our Education System-Part I-

What's Wrong With the World has been on my roll for sometime-
The posts are thought provoking w/ no 'frew-frew' -only well documented straight talk -
I have been stressing that we must take back our education system-
The post linked here-will give one reason why we must be selective in our choice of colleges...with the admonition to -NOT Pay for a Writing Class at a Secular University!
I give you a link to a well linked post -it even has a link to a distance education Christian College-
http://www.whatswrongwiththeworld.net/2011/04/dont_pay_for_a_writing_class_a.html
See why I home-schooled my off-spring!

2 comments:

Danny Wright said...

Education is key. It is the cornerstone of our ills.

christian soldier said...

D-let's take it back!