Saturday, July 23, 2011

Transformers - Dark Side of the Moon-Hidden Conservative "Messages"

Remember Sen. Boxer (babs to me) 'chastised' a decorated military officer for calling her Ma'am-(all military show respect to women by calling them Ma'am) -
"..don't call me Ma'am.." and then something about -i'm a senator-i've worked hard etc etc...
You all must see the new Transformers-Dark of the Moon-
There is a reference to the Boxer comment -"Don't call me Ma'am..." (hidden message for conservatives :-)
My estimation of Michael Bay ---was raised!!!!..
and - to note- I am not 'impressed' w/ 'stars' - I look to character and honor --- but- he is one of the few in the "business" whom I now respect...and would even shake his hand---
Transformers Dark of the Moon..trailer-

3 comments:

Lauras Letters said...

I remember it well, and I remember HER well.

Lauras Letters said...

christian soldier said...

thank you for stopping by my site-

how does one get to your PM Board?

also-like your banner-AAObama


Just go in and resister, you needn't get any response or any thing else, it's open to all
Come on over. Looking forward to see you there.

Thanks for the nice words..
Laura.

WomanHonorThyself said...

oooooooooooh back in the day girl!