Sunday, February 5, 2012

Michael Ramirez -Stands With Christians

My admiration for the illustrative talents of Michael Ramirez is unlimited-and-he was kind enough to give me a brief critic of my illustrative art and words of encouragement after I wrote to him to congratulate him on his winning the Pulitzer Prize for editorial cartooning in 2008- (He also won the Pulitzer prize for editorial cartooning in 1994)
http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/michaelramirez/2012/01/11/95372
Well- he has designed a wonderful cartoon -coming down on bho's religious oppression-making Christian entities go against their Christian beliefs-h/t Gateway Pundit



His comment to criticism-

"If I don't get at least one phone call a day that says I'm a moron, I'm not doing my job," Ramirez says of his penchant for sparking controversy with his cartoons.

"An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture," says Ramirez. "It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers’ attention with its dark imagery."

No comments: