Saturday, November 16, 2013

1984 Anyone!!- We Were Warned-

If you read about the IRS (FED government  "enforcers ) Actions on the small business owners - the Dehkos Family - you will become afraid- very afraid of your government and the legal system-

Liberty's Torch - the full post on tyranny by "ROYALS" in the Fed Government:
http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/tightening-down.html
H/t Crusader Rabbit -side roll

I read 1984 in the late 1980s--Orwell warned us way back in the 1940s--he probably got 'eye rolls' back then and he helped design some of the proto-types for the spy mechanisms of today!!

From your Little Ray of Sunshine-Carol-CS

6 comments:

Mustang said...

Krauthammer gives me hope ...

Kid said...

Carol, there area LOT of similarities with Orwell's 1984 and what will become our non-healthcare system.

Kid said...

Forgot to click the email me checkbox

christian soldier said...

M- 'school's still out' for me- on K-hammer-

christian soldier said...

K- get me up to speed-
"..e-mail box"--? how long has my e/mail address been there and what does the box check do?

Kid said...

Carol, Sorry, it's the checkbox that says 'email me new comments on this thread' or something like that.