Sunday, April 14, 2019

THIS IS SO ME

I’ve hated this woman. I’ve not loved her at full capacity. I’ve fed her lies & told her she wasn’t good enough and have allowed others to tell her she wasn't good enough. I’ve allowed her to be broken. I've allowed others to treat her disrespectfully. I’ve allowed her to run through brick walls & battle for others who wouldn’t even stand for her. I couldn’t stop individuals from abandoning her, yet I’ve seen her still get up to be a light to the world & love others despite all. I have stood paralyzed by fear while she fought battles in her mind, heart and soul!
Forgive me for not going to war for you like you do for others.
This QUEEN is a WARRIOR. She’s not perfect but God calls her WORTHY! She’s UNSTOPPABLE. Gracefully broken but beautifully standing. She is loved. She is life. She is transformation. She is Grace. She is BRAVE! She builds arks before there is any rain. She looks fear in the face and rises in faith! #iAmShe #Sheisme #WeAreWe #ChosenbyGod
#Ladies Please repost with a picture of yourself or just acknowledge. We ARE OVERCOME BY THE WORDS OF OUR TESTIMONY. Let's make it a great! ❤️ #selfrespect #selflove

No comments: