Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Account of Bravery ....

My Christian friends-this is from a brave one-who converted from Islam to Christianity...
I ask that you read the testimony and consider the missionary who helped Avenging Apostate:

My Testimony

Over 3 years ago when I put up my testimony, this is what I had to say:


Everyone can read the Koran, the Hadiths and the history that has been written down but very few from the outside of the circle of Islam know what actually goes on inside the confines of the death-cult. To expose that is one of my major reasons for blogging......
Here is my story in 6 parts:

Part I
Part II
Part III

Part IV
Part V
Conclusion


http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-testimony.html

2 comments:

The Wordsmith said...

Right On!

christian soldier said...

WS-Where have you been !?
Are you no longer posting on your blog...miss your insight...