Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah--I'm NOT Giving Up on You!!!!

She does not mince words..
She is not part of the 'elite' 'blue-blood' Rssssssssssssss...
She is not ' slick' like the BATCH of Rsssss being proposed for the next Pres. election cycle...

She is not a LOTE (my term)
I will no longer VOTE for a LOTE...

I'll WAIT to see how this PANS OUT>>>>>>>

LOTE-Lesser of Two Evils....

Just found a Mark Levin take which is just like mine--audio on Saber Point:
http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2009/07/mark-levin-comments-on-sarah-palins.html

8 comments:

Stogie said...

Carol, that's what we are all doing right now -- waiting to see how it all pans out. I do hope Sarah Palin has some great plan to further conservative causes; I will be very disappointed if she drops out of politics altogether.

christian soldier said...

S-You and me both--
They the THEY are afraid of her....
Thank you for stopping by ...

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Anything can happen by 2012. Whoever the Republican nominee will be, let's just hope the Obama presidency is a one term administration and a passing phase for the country. I fear the damage that may be difficult to reverse with Republicans effectively out of power at the moment.

It's small comfort to say that the Dems now "own it", and any negative consequences are entirely theirs.

christian soldier said...

WSN-Let's 'encourage' the GOP to get its act together -no more Dem lite nominees...
Are you going to a Tea Party--
A new one - near me- was just organized...YEH

The Wordsmith said...

Great thought behind this blog

christian soldier said...

WS-why--thank you and have a great Independence Day --

Always On Watch said...

I'm going to check out Levin's take. I have great respect for his opinion.

It's a long way to 2012, and a lot can happen.

christian soldier said...

A-the new new is that her lawyer has put out a letter warning liars that they will be under fire...Law suits--YES!!!!
Hope your 4th was grand...