Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm going to start posting My comments from other sites...

since they tend to be more 'wordy' that what I actually post on this site...:-)
I'll be doing this once or twice a week...
WHY--
BECAUSE - I'm so erudite and scholarly..
and I've been doing this Patriot Watch for a LOOOOOOONG Time!!!

Three-- in answer to posts by one of my favorites-- Wordsmith from Nantucket...:http://hammeringsparksfromtheanvil.blogspot.com/

RE: student asking her congressman - Hill ? and his arrogant reply:

PRICELESS!!
Hill-"...not going to LET you tell me how to run my congressional office!"...

to all in office-WE WILL TELL you --it's your job to listen...we pay you...you are OUR servants!!!!!

Hill it is time for you and those who think as you do - to go...away....
C-CS

bho's speech to students...
Hi WS-re:altered speech...
since the portion that was to be written by the students to bho had been changed-due to the up-roar---do you not believe that the speech itself was not altered as well?...We all know where this guy is coming from...now!...
Look at the company he keeps for one thing...I could go on ...and on ...and on...but I won't ...
C-CS

WS-are we talking about a Republican like Gingrich who betrayed the mandate in 1994-199__when the Rs had a majority--or when he couch sat with Pelosi and Sharpton (sp)...that kind of RRRRRR?) ---
or the continued stream of LOTES (Lesser of Two Evils) like McCain the aisle reacher and Feingold buddy?!! That kind of RRRRR...
Since I came up with the acronym RINO-- some 17 years ago---(my friend had buttons made and took them to a RRR convention in Wash DC -she's a good marketier-- RINO took off!!) I have not trusted Rs...
I trust no one who CYAs to keep their job nor do I trust the RNC-CRP-RNSC...
I trust the Constitution...
Excuse my passion-but-I've had enough of the lack of it..on the part of MY party...
C-CS

IBA
IBA:
the Dark Side
l. writes its intent
2.states its intent
3.has a long term view and follows through on its intent...
and I'm going to add a 4th to my list..
4. they Believe in what they are doing...

It is time we become as passionate in the 4 steps for our correct beliefs...
C-CS


I'll be doing this once or twice a week-because - I'm so erudite and scholarly..
and I've been doing this Patriot Watch for a LOOOOOOONG Time!!!

No comments: