Friday, November 9, 2012

Military Personnel Forced to Submit to Injections

I had heard this 9 years ago from a source close to me - dangerous vaccines were forced upon our military personnel  -I am glad he left early--some inoculations are dangerous-

Take the flu vaccine- I have a friend who lost the hearing in her ear because of that vaccine!

Look at the video - a vet is concerned about the current use of the military:
Combat Vet Has Had Enough :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AIQf4WaUQ&feature=youtu.be 

The comments from military personnel are more 'telling' thatn the actual article:
-navy-seals-punished-for-secrets-breach/?

BTW- I am taking a few days off--to sort things out--to concentrate on my art - writing --music-sorting old stuff to get rid of!
and
FAITH-- FAMILY-- FRIENDS--

No comments: