Wednesday, November 14, 2012

When the Eagle Cried-Vietnam Vets -

I warned that I would perform a citizen's arrest on anyone who spit on one of our BEST-I remembered what the leftest 'progressives' did to our BEST after Vietnam! Shame on the '60s-

Do I want our BEST home- esp if the Rules of Engagement now hamper  & endanger them -YES-
Do I blame them for this government's administration of the endless war in the MID - East- NO
ht JAWA

and a very moving story of a female soldier of today who gave part of her liver to a Vietnam Vet -
As always w/ our BEST- SHE IS Humble - and chooses to remain anonymous!
Thank you JAWA-http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/214221.php

2 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

Beautiful. *tears*

christian soldier said...

L- glad you liked it - it brought tears to me too..