Thursday, February 28, 2013

General Schwarzkopf to be buried at WEST POINT

One of the last honorable generals-who took his OATH literally- will be buried at West Point :
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28/memorial-service-and-burial-at-west-point-for-gulf-war-tormin-norman/?test=latestnews

The OATH-Notice- the OFFICER'S OATH does not include the word President!! thank you Oath Keepers-
Officers Oath
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

No comments: