Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lutheran Church MS-Harrison Steps Up w/ Honor-Apologizes for Actions Against a Young Pastor's Paticipation at Ceremony - Sandy Hook

I remember 9.11 when Benke -Lutheran Pastor- participated in a ceremony mourning the dead and families of those killed --He was demonized -and relieved of his duties ...
I say- as long as we can say - IN THE NAME OF JESUS- we should be there-
Well- it happened again- Sandy Hook- A young Lutheran pastor was forced to apologize--for being a part of a ceremony mourning the dead!
My response to another blog (Lutheran) was one of disgust--that it had happened again - that a pastor would be told by the denomination heads to apologize for mourning w/ others of other faiths--
Well- now the Pres of the Lutheran Church MS has apologized --to the chastised  pastor and to all of us--
GOOD
http://www.christianpost.com/news/lutheran-president-apologizes-for-handling-of-newtown-interfaith-conflict-89947/

3 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

Well, at least he apologized, but I don't think it was sincere. He doesn't want bad publicity. But that's just my opinion.

christian soldier said...

L-thank you for your take-

Trekkie4Ever said...

Anytime. You know me, I am not shy about my opinions.

:)