Sunday, June 26, 2011

Invisible ART That People Actually Buy!

Thank you - my friend D Martyr from JAWA
As my friend says-I've going about this art thing all wrong and working too hard!
Invisible art that sells-
and my comment :
So THAT'S how it's done!!!
The wife is great at selling nothing-her voice and body language-WOW-
I'm told that that is how many gallery owners sell "art" to wealthy but un- knowledgeable.buyers---but at least they get something-

thanks for the heads up-my friend...
I'll pass this link on to a couple of my artist friends..
Up-Date-this from one of my friends:he does have a way w/ words :-)
So it's finally happened, the words 'fine artist' and 'con-artist' have become interchangeable.
And this is really annoying because I guarantee that I'm way better at doing nothing than that guy is!

Well, I don't know whether I can feel sorry for either of them really. I mean, who is the bigger idiot, the person who sells the Emperor's new clothes or the person who buys them second hand?

Personally I feel that the biggest idiot is probably me because as much as I talk the talk I have this annoying shred of honor inside me that doesn't allow me to walk the walk and do this kind of crap too.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to work on making myself a worse person.

4 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

wow interesting Carol! Have a beautiful rest of the weekend~!:)

christian soldier said...

A-thank you my friend-

David said...

Nice post to read. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep up the great work i’ll be visiting to your blog.
graffiti

christian soldier said...

D-enjoyed your site as well-