Saturday, June 25, 2011

Young White -Brutally Beaten By 8 Black Suspects-

wonder who trained the 8-only 1 was an adult (19-) the rest were minors-
Bet the 8's lawyers will plead that they were 'victims' and not the brutally beaten white high school grad...
The victim, Carter Strange (Source: Strange family) The victim, Carter Strange
Thyeem Henrey (Source: Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center) Thyeem Henrey (Source: Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center
Article w/explanation and photos of the brutality..

I am getting mighty tired of this ---Detroit -was one of the first to see this and remember the "race" riots back in 1966-67!---Blacks were screaming raaacism while they destroyed entire city blocks....now Detroit has the ilk of Conyers ..still Michigan has not awakened!
detroit-conyers-and-crumble-of-once great city

4 comments:

Kid said...

The violence just feeds on itself.

I'll bet a lot of these kids are to women, I don't call them mothers, who are paid by the government to keep popping them out.

Kid said...

Carol, BTW, I really like your b. hussein o. drawing. It really captures obama.

Hate, racism, ignorance, arrogance, delusions of grandeur.

Well done.

christian soldier said...

K-yes-Aid to Dependent Children -ADC-was one of the first govt systems to marginalize the family---my father warned us about govt giving $$$ to people who do not work back in the late 50s early 60s...

K-the illustration of bho was done before the election -right after bho was introduced to us in the US...
Thank you for your encouragement...
Every once in awhile I ask myself -"why continue your art..." but-like most artist-I cannot NOT do it :-)

Kid said...

There are admittedly many women who pop kids out like pieces of toast to get the WIC money. It's a career. It's generational now.

Paying for child abuse...

I spent a lot of time doing art, and plan to get back to it when I have the time. Retirement I guess. I enjoy so much of it. From Dali(not the clocks so much) to Monet to MC Escher to ???

I met a guy that lived in Sedona AZ (at the time) 20 yrs ago, who had a couple Remington's hanging on the wall. Fantastic art. Impossible art.