Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where Are the Lutherans-

my comment:after reading many others and getting frustrated...
Where Are the Lutherans
Carol-Christian Soldier June 28, 2011 at 11:08 pm

? was-
Where are the Lutherans?
after the mombo jumbo-histrionics – explanations that Lutherans do not self aggrandize-
the ? remains-

I do know that the LCMS has closed a mission chapel at U of M- and is trying awfully hard to eradicate the mission chapel at UCLA- so
I guess – Lutherans are trying to hide and to be no where…

C-CS
LA LFL


up-date-went back- still no answer--my comment:

original ?
Where are the Lutherans???
deflection-Luther was anti- Semite-

?-WHERE ARE THE LUTHERANS????
- speaking out against tyranny-
-tax $$$ -my- $$$ for pro-abortion–planned parenthood-

I could go on -but-back to the ?
WHERE ARE THE LUTHERANS!
C-CS
LFL

still no answer-
C-CS

No comments: