Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Here I Stand-I Can Do No Other-Luther - NOW- Today's Christian Leaders are STANDING --WOW

 The Present Day Luthers-  AT LAST -
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/31/chicago-religious-leaders-back-chick-fil/
If the thought police come to Armitage Baptist Church, we will meet them at the door respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die on this hill, holding a copy of the Sacred Scriptures in one hand and a copy of the U.S. Constitution in the other," Lyons said in the sermon.


2 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

I believe many churches are taking that stance.

And you know what? Our local Chick-Fil-A is now jam packed with people, I will be there tomorrow, regardless of how long the drive-thru line will be, because I agree with their value system and stand by 100%.

Liberals are foaming at the mouth because around the country people are showing their support and spending their money on that great and tasty food.

christian soldier said...

L-I went to our Chick Fil A today - Thurs- and there were still lines!!
Folks are waking up!!!